Tuesday 17 January 2017

New year, more shopping! 17/1/17



Hey guys!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! It's literally feels like it's been 10 years since a blog post went up on Sunflowers and Sparkles!! It's craaaaaazy!! I hope ye had a fab Christmas, It wasn't half long enough, the LC is some dose!!! (I would advise dropping out while you can)

If you're friends with us on Snapchat (SandS_Blog, add us, we are good craic sometimes!!) you would have seen that we asked you all what blog post ye wanted to see.. Well the CLEAR winner was to show you all some of our favourite products at the moment... Well as you know Edel is the expert when it comes to makeup but I am trying to get better, I promise... (It's taking a lot longer than I hoped it would take to improve) I couldn't resist throwing in a few shoes too, soz... It's a problem OK!!


So about 1890987 years later I invested in some Inglot products.. Who would have even guessed I had a blog????? I only got 4 eyeshadows (which ''all look the same'' in some peoples humble opinions) but I LOVE them, they're all so wearable!! 


From Left to right are numbers 300, 102, 335 and my absolute FAV 299..
I also bought the Flexi palette to put them into.. Buy it all here



Next up are two budget buys.. I couldn't believe how good these are because usually you get what you pay for.. buy not in this case! They have such good lasting power and PERFECT for oily skin.. 

I think this was just over €7! Fab for setting your face, especially under your eyes..
This is an unreal product!!  Great for anyone that wants really long lasting makeup on a budget!
 *Both available from most pharmacies and PENNEYS!!!



Next up was a present, that as everyone knows I had NO idea who gave it to me for weeks after the party!! But I found out and was BUZZING!! *Hi Sinead and Ciara*
Ive only used this once and its Brill, especially that highlight, oh my....

Most pharmacies stock this now, its €29.95


Chokers are back and they are here to stay!!! (Throwback to them black plastic ones that we wore all day everyday, RIP Dignity!!) (Shoutout to Eimear Curtin who pointed out that stay and everyday rhymed, so I added in something more to lessen the CRINGE)

I AM WEEEAAAAK for this choker!! I really don't know why I'm going to wear it with but i'll find something, its unreal!! I got it for half price in DV8 before Christmas, I'd say that they are still there! I laaaaaaaaav it!! (It's clearly not for everyone!)





Now for the stars of the show.. a month later, still drooling over them!! (Also still trying to get rid of the f*cking blisters!!)

*WIPES AWAY TEARS OF HAPPINESS* They are from office, I paid €88, but if you wait long enough they will probably go on sale.. or else sell out... (most likely sell out because LOOK AT THEM!!!!)Buy Here



Next up is probably my best sale find.. I went out to buy boots and oh did I do good!! They were down to €45 I think!

These are also from office, I couldn't find the exact ones online but here are ones very very similar.. Buy here

Since we are on the subject of Office, here's another pair!! (I really should give in my CV there, seeing as I've spent so much money!!!) These were on our snapchat a few times but they still havn't gotten old.. they're just so girly and fab!!


I don't think they are selling this style any more but there are loaaads of different colours in them.. I'm weak for the rose gold ones (typical!!)  View all the different styles here


Thanks everyone for reading, I hope ye all enjoyed.. clearly care a lot more about shoes than makeup!!!

Don't forget to ''like'' us on Facebook ''Sunflowers&Sparkles-blog'' and add us on snapchat ''SandS_Blog'', we have a giveaway very soon so get inviting all your friends!!


Talk Soon,
Stay Sparkling,
Tess xx

P.S: Who loves our new Instagram theme?? Xx





















1 comment:


  1. Although therapy has become more tolerable and once daily FDC tables have made it easier to adhere to prescribed treatment, it still requires that patients take their medication regularly to achieve sustained viral suppression. When treatment adherence is inadequate and replication is therefore not suppressed, But dr itua promised and fulfilled his promised to me as he said I will share his work to people that are suffering from Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis A/B, Fibroid, HIV/ Aids, Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Copd, Diabetes, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, I have read a lot of testimony online from Jesus McKinney,Achima Abelard and Tara Omar on how dr itua heal them with his herbal medicine I contacted him on Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then we talk on whatsapp +2348149277967 he gave me instruction on how to drink it for two weeks then after drinking it for two weeks I went for test then I find out I was cured of HIV, I thank him allot i also send him some money for appreciation, Contact this great herbal doctor if you are a sick person.

    ReplyDelete