Wednesday 29 April 2015

April Favourites! 29/04/2015

Hello again! Welcome back and I hope you're having a fabulous week :)

Today's post will be our April favourites! Stuff we've found throughout the month from songs to beauty items, apps to shoes!
So let's get started!

1. Roller perfumes from "Penneys"
Absolutely love these! My favourite is the 'polka' one. Fab for on the go and they smell soooo good! For €2.50 they're a steal! I was first introduced to them when one of the girls brought one on our school tour to Berlin, where there was lots of walking and it was ideal! I've only managed to actually find them this month!

2.The " Photo Quilt" app.
Bestie's birthday coming up and you want to make a collage? This app cuts out all the hassle of trying to fit pictures to size, it takes the photo at the current size. It then gives you several options of different collages to suit you. Best of all people, it's FREE!

3.Love Laugh and Makeup-YouTube channel
Absolutely love this beauty guru, so so kind and fab to watch! Check her out :)


4. The Supervalu own brand smoothies.
Okay I'll be honest, these are meant for kids! But I love these! And who doesn't love a monkey on the side of their carton? Taste the very same as the innocent smoothies and are a lot cheaper, and you get more in them! I love the Apple and Blackcurrant ones. ( I swear I'm not drinking one while I'm writing this)

5. The NYX blush in 'Taupe'
I love this shade as a contour shade. Even though it says it's a blush, it's a cool tone shadow colour that will give the effect of a nice chiseled face. I found mine in CH Chemists in Tralee!

6.Colour_me_creative-Instagram page
Well what can I say, this girl can draw! I always love looking at her photos and she is so incredibly creative! She even drew a picture and gave it to Ed Sheeran which I will forever be jealous of!


7. Kiss me- Ed Sheeran
This song isn't new or anything but I just had to mention it. I've loved this song for years and every time I hear it I love it even more. It's so soothing to listen to. A golden oldie but well worth a listen. It's from his album "+". Enjoy!

8.Fave quote


9.l'Oreal Volume Million Lashes-So Couture
This mascara I've only discovered this month and my goodness this is one of the best I've used. The wand is the perfect size, volumizes and separates and just does the job perfectly. Worth a buy!


10. Soap and Glory-Sugar Crush body wash
Accompany these with some of the Penneys wash gloves and you're good to go! This wash has such a nice, clean,limey smell and is my favourite this month!

So there we have it, our April favourites! Hope you enjoyed and make sure to keep sharing :)

Stay sparkling,

Edel and Tess x

No comments:

Post a Comment