Wednesday 15 July 2015

Barry M Matte Coat Review! 15/07/15

Hey everyone and welcome back! Today I'll be reviewing the Barry M Matte top coat on the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry. Picked these up during the week and I was so excited to try them out! 

I started off with one coat of 'Full Throttle'. This colour is perfect for summer as it adds a subtle burst of colour. 




I think you'd need two coats for perfect coverage. It drys really really quickly and is perfect if you're in a rush. There's a great colour range and are not too expensive at €5.99


I then followed up with the matte coat. This retails at €4.49.I didn't know what to expect from this but I was really impressed with the finished result! This also dried really quickly. I much prefer the look with the matte coat. I also had a shower after I applied the two coats and normally it would chip in the shower and this didn't move at all!


Overall I'm really impressed with both polishes. They do their job and are perfect for a woman on the go who wants a professional look! These are also ideal for the debs season!Would definitely recommend them :)


That's it from us today! The support has been amazing lately and we are so grateful! If you could keep inviting your friends to like our Facebook page we can get out giveaway going!


Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x

No comments:

Post a Comment