Tuesday 21 July 2015

Online haul! 22/07/15

Welcome back to Sunflowers and Sparkles! Hope you're all doing really well :) So with the debs coming up for the both of us, I picked up a few bits online 'cause I'll be doing my own makeup. 

I've wanted all of these for ages now so it was the perfect opportunity to get them. I want to ensure that my makeup looks the best it can but most importantly last all day. 
 I ordered myself this stuff on the 4th of July, meaning there was offers on everything I bought! Some sites, especially American ones, often have sales on holidays so keep an eye out!

First up are the two Morphe brushes I got. If you're not familiar with Morphe, they are an American brush brand that do amazing quality brushes at very reasonable prices! I got the M406 and the G24. The M406 is a stippling foundation brush. This is lovely for blending your foundation into your skin and helps with applying a light layer. Your makeup won't cake if you use this. The G24 is a classic fluffy brush. Brushes like these are widely available and are a MUST for your brush collection. The fluffier the better. This brush is ideal for blending out any harsh edges or lines of shadow. Both these brushes are fabulous quality, are very soft and easy to use. You can use codes at the checkout like 'mannymua' and 'jacattack' for 10% off curtesy of Manny Mua and Jaclyn Hill on YouTube( check them out they are amazing!) 


Next is my Morphe 35W- 35Color Warm Palette. These shadows are really pigmented and ,for the overall price, are fantastic quality! I personally prefer using warm colours on my eyes to suit my eye colour and this palette is perfect for that. There is a wide range of colours and with 35 different shades, this will last me a really long time! They do many different pallettes so definitely check them out!
(I accidentally stubbed my thumb in the bottom left hand corner colour but it's okay I've fixed it!)

I got these at www.morphebrushes. com

I also picked up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. This is a gel brow product that is AMAZING. You definitely need a light hand with this one as a little goes a long way. It adds structure snd definition to the brows and lasts all day! I got mine in the colour 'taupe'. It comes in a wide range of colours to suite everyone! 

Next is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I got mine in 'light to medium'. This is a one stop shop for all things powder contour. It has three highlight and three contour shades. These are very high quality,I love this!

I got both of these on www.beautybay. com. I love this website as it offers a huge range of high end products and best of all they do free shipping worldwide! 

I picked up the Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation in 2W2 Rattan. This shade is darker than my natural skin tone but it's perfect for when I am wearing tan. I've heard so many good things about this foundation. I got a sample of it a few months back and I instantly loved it! It has great coverage but doesn't cake. You will get long wear from it and this one is also ideal for the debs! It's a foundation for a special occasion or if you want it to last all day, it's a bit heavy for everyday but suit yourself!
I also got the travel size of the Smashbox Photo Finish primer. These primers are well known for being great! They have a wide range from hydrating to brightening. They have a silicone feel and I can tell a little goes a long way. Hopefully will look good in pictures!
Lastly, I got the St Tropez Bronzing Spray.  I haven't tried St Tropez tan yet but I've heard good things! I normally go for a mousse but I said I would try something different. What also pushed me to buy it is that it was on sale. I bought the tan, primer and foundation on Boots.ie. They always have great offers both in store and online. I qualified for free shipping also :)


So that's it everyone! Something new from us anyway, I hope ye liked it! Make sure ye keep up to date with our social media sites!
Keep inviting your friends and family to like our Facebook page, we're getting closer everyday to our giveaway! 

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x

No comments:

Post a Comment