Monday 14 September 2015

Bloggers/Youtubers to follow! Part 1-17/09/15

Hey everyone! Welcome back :)

This is the first part of a series I'll be doing on Youtubers/bloggers you should be following!

There's nothing I love more than sitting down and watching a beauty youtuber or reading a blog with a good cuppa. There is so much to be learned from these people and is mainly how I became so interested in makeup. 

So who better to kick off this series than Joanne Larby- The Makeup Fairy. 

Website: www.joannelarby.com
Snapchat: themakeupfairy
Instagram: @makeupfairypro
Twitter:@makeupfairypro
Facebook: The Make Up Fairy 
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/user/TheMakeUpFairyPro?noapp=1


All I can say is what a woman! She is honestly like Superwoman! She is a makeup artist,model, stylist, beauty blogger and fitness fanatic! Best of all,Irish ;)

I've been following Joanne for about two years now. I can honestly say she puts her heart and soul into everything she does! She is absolutely stunning and has such a lovely personality. Her blog is everything we aspire to have, amazing content varying from beauty to style, fitness to general lifestyle. 


I love that Joanne puts long stories on her snapchat. She will take you along to the various glamourous events she attends and even the gym! We get an insight into how much of a hard worker she actually is and how well she manages her time considering she's so busy.

I also that Joanne dedicates time in the day to reply back to people via social media and emails. I can only imagine how many questions and emails she gets a day! She's a great inspiration to other bloggers to stay in touch with their followers.She is such a positive person who takes negative comments in her stride! 

There we have it everyone! I've left all her info above so make sure you give her a follow!

She also has a book coming out very soon called 'Fairytales' which I'm so excited about!

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment