Thursday 24 September 2015

Autumn Look!-27/09/15

Hey everyone! Today I'll be writing about how you can achieve the perfect Autumn makeup look! Of course you can pick and choose what you like from this, you don't have to take all of it on board!
Let's get into it!

For me, it's all about light foundation, gently bronzed skin, contoured skin, being highlighted to the heavens, warm tones on the eyes, sharp eyeliner and a dark plum lip. 



•Complexion
I would begin with the Nivea for Men after shave cooling balm. Now I know what you're thinking but hear me out! This product has glycerine in it which really helps your makeup to stay on. This is a new cult favourite within the beauty community so definitely give it a try! It's a great one aswell to apply to your legs after you've shaved them to keep them nice and smooth and helps with redness! 

I'd follow up with the l'Oreal True Match foundation. A thin enough later will suffice. Put some of the bronzing primer from Bourjois where you would normally contour. I love the glow pot from Topshop in Polished as a highlight. 

•Eyes
I would begin by putting an orange shade  in the crease followed up by a burgundy more precisely in the crease. You can find shades like this in the Morphe 35O pallette from Morphe which is on my Christmas wish list! Then I'd do a sharp line on the upper lid using the l'Oreal Super Liner. The mascara I've been loving lately is the l'Oreal Telescopic.


•Lips
Dark plums and reds are a must for Autumn. The one I love that is super cheap and is great quality is Wet N Wild 'cherry bomb' or 'sugar plum fairy'. Careful not to go overboard 'cause if it goes on your foundation it can be a nightmare to get off!


There we have it everyone. The one thing I love about makeup is that there are no rules. Experiment with dark lips or bright shadows 'cause it's only makeup, it can be wiped off! Be creative ☺️

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x 


No comments:

Post a Comment