Monday 18 January 2016

My Favourite Highlighters!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well :)

So I asked on our snapchat (SandS_blog) if you wanted to see my favourite highlighters and we got a great response! Who doesn't like a bit of glow in their life? Still obsessing over Khloe's highlight here,AMAZING!

Here we go!

•MAC " Soft and Gentle "

This one is absolutely fab on any skin tone! It is a tad pricey at €31 but even if you just bought this one it would last you years! Brush some of this over a cream highlighter for an extra glow! I've used this on some people when doing their makeup and they have loved it so much that they went and purchased it for themselves! I'm pretty sure it's MAC's best selling highlighter! It's available in store or here!

Topshop's "Horizon"

I swatched this in the shop once and fell in love with it instantly! Sadly they only had a tester left. I loved it so much that I got it a few weeks later at a different Topshop. I think that's a good indicator as to know if you really want something, that you'll go back and buy it 'cause you can't stop thinking about it! This is more dark golden toned and I love to also use this as an eyeshadow! €13 and available in store or here!

Topshop's "Glow" in Polished

Another winner from Topshop is this cream Glow. I've had this for well over a year and I still have loads left. It's buildable too so you can manage the intensity of it!

€12 and available in store or here!

Benefit's "Watts Up"

I love pairing this under Soft and Gentle as it's more golden/champagne than white. I love the cream formulation also! I probably reach for this one the most!

€35 available in store or here

ELF Baked Blush in "Pinktastic"

At the time of when I bought this, their baked highlights were out of stock so I got this instead. I think this is amazing for the price! I feel like it's a great dupe for Soft and Gentle. The pigmentation is fantastic and it's only £3! It has some pink reflects going through it so if you're not a big blush person like myself, it's a great way to sneak in some natural blush tones!

Available only online here!


I tried to swatch all of them together so could all see the difference! It didn't work out too well but sure :) 

So there we have it! Hope you enjoyed reading about these glowing products. If you did make sure to like and share this post on all our social media outlets!

Instagram: Sunflowersandsparkles
Twitter: Sunflowersandsp
Snapchat: SandS_Blog
Facebook: Sunflowers and Sparkles - Blog

Don't forget to add us on snapchat if you haven't already(SandS_blog)

Stay sparkling,

Edel and Tess X 



No comments:

Post a Comment