Monday 1 February 2016

January Favourites!-01/02/2016

Welcome back! I know, it's been so long since we had a monthly favourites blog! Absolutely crazy to think it's February already, January went too quick,but was full of favourite goodies ;)  So I'll get straight into it, ye know the drill!

LOVE this Ziaja eye makeup remover!
Only €4.50 in Shaws
This makeup sponge from Penneys is
such a great dupe for the
original Beauty Blender!
Absolute bargain at €1-€2!( Can't remember which! )
This colour is fab for spring!
2 for €9 in boots.
Dupe for the Anastasia Beverly  Hills
Dipbrow Pomade!
Available in CH Chemists in
Tralee and Sam Mcauleys Chemists
nationwide.

My absolute favourite concealer!
Prefer it to the Urban Decay one <3


My new favourite mask!
I cant get enough!

Love this for baking my makeup!
( If you don't know what baking is,
will I do a post on it? Message us!)
Lip liner from Penneys in shade 6,
this is a favourite among loads
of bloggers!
Looks quite red brick brown here but is more a
nude-ish brown in person!
By far my favourite makeup tutorial
of the month,this fab look by
Jaclyn Hill!

Click here for the tutorial!
Favourite quote, whether it's pre exams
or little life challenges,
have faith in yourself!

That's it for now everyone! Hope you enjoyed and make sure to add us on snapchat: SandS_blog!
Also we will be having another giveaway at 2'000 likes so get sharing! :)

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x

No comments:

Post a Comment