Friday 2 October 2015

Fashion Friday - Runners are back! 02/10/2015






Hey everyone! It's the weekend!! And to celebrate, today's ''fashion Friday'' is going to be about the good 'ole runners. Thank god runners have come back with a bang as a fashion statement because no one can resist a bit of comfort! Here are our favourite pairs on the highstreet at the moment. Enjoy! (please don't spend all your money at once!!)







New balance are all in this year. And we are delighted! Now, I wouldn't recommend them for running, but if you are looking for a more stylish sneaker, these are for you. They come in all different colours and styles so you are sure to find a pair you love! These were found in schuh for €73.
Thank God the days of Adidas being just for doing sport are over. The 'Flux' range is so colourful and I can only imagine how comfy they are. I mean look at them! Also in schuh for €88. Log onto their website for a full look at the colours they have in stock! Shut up and take my money!!!!
Drag to spin
One word. Roshes. There isn't a girl in the country without a pair of these. I can't even begin to think how much money Nike are after making from them! I would say hundreds wouldn't even cover the amount of colours they come in and the comfort is second to none (speaking from experience as I have two pairs!) These beauts are on sale in JD sports at the mo' for €58! BARGAIN OF THE DAY! (You can thank us later!) 

Superstars.. these are so pretty! Pair with a pair of jeans (And of course frilly socks) and you will be one of the most fashionable people out there at the moment. Everyone's sporting these at the moment and I can't wait to get my hands on a pair. They come with the stripes in different colours but the metallic is fab for a more girly effect. These are available in Schuh for €84





  Womens Nike Free 5.0

These are on the more pricey side but oh so worth it. Not only can these be worn with jeans but they are so good for your feet. They are as light as a feather and oh so comfy. (I think I may have featured this on the blog before, but I still have my eye on them!). They are on sale in Lifestyle Sports at the moment for €105, which is very reasonable for what you are getting.



Thanks everyone for reading today's blog. As a shoe addict (Yes I have finally admitted it), this blog was one I really enjoyed writing. I nearly cried looking at all the shoes!

Please snapchat us pics of your fav runners @SandS_Blog!

Stay Sparkling,
Tess and Edel x

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment