Wednesday 25 November 2015

Christmas ideas for beauty lovers!-25/11/15

Hey everyone! So I know some people are allergic the the C word at this stage in the year, but I personally think Christmas can't come fast enough! It's a month today until Christmas, the Late Late Toy Show is on Friday and the Coca Cola Christmas ad is on the telly. So I think I'm well within my right to talk about Christmas! Plus, I'm completely Christmas obsessed ;)


I'll be talking about the perfect gifts for beauty addicts! I know myself people think it's hard when buying makeup for me for Christmas because they don't know what I already have. The best way to go is to get them newly released things or else brands that have Christmas  collections! And of course Sunflowers and Sparkles are here to help you!

1.SoSu Nail Polishes 

First up are the polishes that are limited edition for Christmas from SoSu. At €7.99 each you can't go wrong! These are a great stocking filler. 

2.Pippa for Blank Canvas Cosmetics

Next is the highly successful Pippa palette from Blank Canvas Cosmetics. This is a must have for any beauty lover! I'm yet to get my hands on it but it swatches amazingly. It has 6 eyeshadow shades with a highlight, blush and bronzer shade which is perfect for on the go! This is priced at €34.99 in CH Chemists which is 13% off! You can buy it here:http://goo.gl/xO792P


Believe it or not, both myself and Tess were two of the first people to see the Pippa Pallete at CH Chemists the day it was released! 

3.Instant Tan Bronzing Gels by Cocoa Brown

Now let's be real, does Marissa Carter ever disappoint with her products? These Instant Tan Bronzing Gels are a crazy €6.99 each! I'm mad to try these as well. They come in both Matte and Shimmer. I feel like they'd be brill for last minute plans or even taking the hassle out of your full tanning routine. 


4. Party Poppers by Benefit

Benefit also always bring their A game when it comes to Christmas treats. I love the look of the their Party Poppers. The original 'Bene-song' serenades you as you uncover your 12 sample size versions of the Benefit favourites! This is available at Debenhams, Brown Thomas or CH Chemists  for €46. 
5.Glam Glow Range

Glam Glow offer a more luxurious side to face masks. It does depend on the skin type you have but by the reviews I've read they seem to be well worth the price! (Starting at €52.95) they're available online or in selected Sam Mcauley's Chemists. 


That's it for today! Hope this helped to give you an idea as to what to get the beauty addict you know or maybe add a few things to your wishlist!

Make sure to add us on Snapchat: SandS_blog!

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x 



No comments:

Post a Comment