Monday 23 November 2015

Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions review! 23/11/2015









Hey guys! I hope you all had a good weekend, despite the cold, it's officially winter :( (another excuse to buy new pretty jumpers and scarves!) As you all probably saw on our snapchat (SandS_Blog), I got my semi-permanent eyelash extensions done with the amazing Kate Lewis @ Blink on Saturday.  To say I was happy with them would be an under statement. I also got my HD brows re-done. I'll link the previous review that I have done on these at the end.

As I have said before, Kate's treatment room in the most relaxing place I have ever been. From the minute you walk in the door you will feel so relaxed and comfortable.

As you will see in the 'before'photos that will be posted below, I have very fair, light eyelashes so it was very important that my extensions would not be too dramatic and overpowering. Kate applied '9's' and '11's' to achieve the perfect length and curl.



Kate is the only person in Ireland trained by 'OSE Group', a leading French brand in eyelash extensions. I will admit I was a little nervous going in as I had never have anything done to my eyelashes before, however I knew from my previous experience that Kate was fully qualified and there was nothing to worry about. She knows exactly what she's doing and makes you feel 100% at ease when she is applying the lashes.

Lashes cost €70 for a set. This may sound expensive, however if you look after them properly they will last 4-6 weeks. It is totally worth the money as it makes a huge difference to the whole look of your face. Re-fills cost €35 if you choose to keep up with your lashes!



As you can see from the photos, they made a huge difference, and I'm not wearing one ounce of mascara!


I hope you will consider getting Eyelash extensions with Kate @ Blink after this blog, trust me, it is worth it! This would be perfect for your Christmas parties or hitting the down with the girls! (And what's a better time than Christmas to spoil yourself, eh?) 

HD Eyebrow review:Click Here


You can find Kate on Facebook @ BLINK. Just drop her a message and she will be happy to help!




Thanks everyone for reading today's blog, have a good week!

Stay sparkling,
Tess and Edel x 







No comments:

Post a Comment