Wednesday 18 November 2015

Review:Bed Head Dry Shampoo & Voodoo Hair Design!-19/11/15

Hey there! Welcome back to our blog. 


So I was very kindly gifted some products to review from Susan in Voodoo Hair Design in Boherbue. The product I love the most is most definitely the dry shampoo! And here's why :)



Why it's different from the rest:

•it has the most fabulous sweet smell ever! And it lasts all day. 
•It doesn't leave any residue, it doesn't feel like you're wearing dry shampoo. 
•It has a matte finish. 
•It's lightweight. 
•It gives lots of volume. 
•Doesn't leave any evidence of you wearing dry shampoo (no more white patches you forgot to rub in!)


Price:
Its currently on sale in Voodoo Hair Design for €16 which is a steal considering all the positives that accompanies it!

Voodoo Hair Design,Boherbue
Ladies, I honestly can't recommend this salon enough. Susan and Elaine are the only ladies I trust with my hair! I recommend them to everyone who asks me!

They are always so honest and will recommend what will suit you best. 

They use the latest products and gadgets on your hair like the Steampod by l'Oreal ( which I am obsessed with!)

A cup of tea or coffee,magazines and the wifi password are at hand when you go in!

They both have done my hair for the last two years now and Elaine did a fab updo for me for my debs which stayed up all night and didn't budge!

They are always so kind but always so so busy so book your appointment well in advance! :) 

They are so reasonable with their pricing too, you get such value for money!

They stock keratin complex, l'Oreal, TIGI, GHD, Instyler, and Herra hair perfume. 

They are a certified Great Lengths Ireland  Certified salon. 

They also cater for all occasions!

Voodoo Hair Design,
Duhallow Business Park,
Boherbue,
Co. Cork


Tues-Thurs 09:30-17:30
Fri 09:30- 19:00
Sat 09:00-16:30


So that's it for today everyone! 

Make sure to add us on snapchat: SandS_blog

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment