Saturday 20 June 2015

Alex and Ani 20/06/2015

Hey guys! Its the weeeekeeeeend!!! And the sun is shining! What more could you ask for! (Except for a new blog from Sunflowers and Sparkles of course!) Today's blog is going to be about our favourite accessory, Alex and Ani's. Not only are these super super pretty, but they are also so affordable as they all come in at about €36 euro each. The first four are the ones I own and I'll post some of my favourites also! A perfect way to 'jazz up' any outfit and also the perfect gift for any fashion forward lady!

This is the December birthstone and also my personal favourite. Oh so pretty!



Alex and Ani Daughter Bangle
This was my first ever Alex And Ani - given to me by my dad. Ever since I have LOVED the bracelets!


Alex and Ani (+)Energy SWAN Russian Gold Bracelet New with Tag Meanig ...

As you probably already know, each alex and ani has a different meaning. The swan will help you glide through your life.


alex and ani feather bangle #WareJewelers TigerTown Opelika, EastChase ...
My final Alex and Ani was one I Was looking to get for a very long time. It was in huge demand as look how pretty it is! I was a very happy girl when I woke up to it under the tree on Christmas morning I can tell you!


Alex and Ani Everything Happens for a Reason Expandable Wire Bangle ...
I have seen this one on a lot of people and I think it is so so fab. If you are ever feeling down you could look at your bracelet and just remember that everything really does happen for a reason.




If you are a Disney lover (let's face it, what girl isn't?) this is the one for you! This can be bought in the Disney store and when I found it I just thought it was the cutest Alex and Ani Ever!! Defo one for the wish list.

My final favourite is this beauty. I mean how could you resist this? So so pretty and I'll be on the search very soon!!


That's a wrap for today folks! Hope everyone enjoyed today's Alex and Ani review, but please don't get too addicted! ;)

Have a good weekend!
Stay Sparkling,
Tess and Edel x





No comments:

Post a Comment