Wednesday 24 June 2015

My Night Time Skin Care Routine-24/06/2015

Hi guys! Feels like years since I've been on here. Had the most amazing time at the Gaeltacht and met some incredible people! It was weird not blogging but it's all back to normal now :)

Today's one will be a short one so here we go: my night time skincare routine :) enjoy!

1. Removal
If I've been wearing make up that day I like to use the Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing wipes firstly. They work extremely well and smell class! I follow up with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water with some cotton pads, which gets rid of anything that may be left over. I sometimes use the water by itself and works just as well!


2. Prep
I absolutely love the Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion. It wakes up the skin and allows your moisturiser to work better! Not too thick and has a gorgeous smell.


3.Night cream
I love the No7 Early Defence Night Cream.It's is lovely and creamy but isn't too heavy or oily. It dries quickly into the skin and makes my skin lovely and smooth. I use the day cream in the morning and I feel these too work really well together!


4.Eye cream
I get desperate lines underneath my eyes from all the laughing I do so I love to use the No7 Early Defence Eye Cream.You only need a pea sized amount and it works really well.


5. Sudocrem
This is an absolute LIFE SAVER for me. I'll pop it on a spot or problem area and it works wonders! Very reasonable price and is available in most supermarkets and chemists. Has a great reputation as well so definitely try it!


6. Good nights sleep
This step is just as, if not more,important than all the lotions and potions. If you don't have a good nights sleep your skin will look and feel tired and drained. So get your beauty sleep!


That's it from me today people! Thanks so much for reading, it's great to be back blogging!

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x

1 comment:

  1. Much obliged for sharing the post.. folks are universes best individual in every existences of individual..they need or should succeed to maintain needs of the crew.
    Its an extraordinary delight perusing your post.Its loaded with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is magnificent" Great work.
    This is an extraordinary rousing article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely accommodating data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post.
    I feel that a debt of gratitude is in order for the valuabe data and bits of knowledge you have so given here.

    hin splints treatment
    A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing us.

    ReplyDelete