Saturday 27 June 2015

June Favourites-27/06/15

Welcome back lovely people! Can hardly believe it's time for June favourites already. This month absolutely flew!
We'll jump right into it anyways :)

1. My trip to the Gaeltacht.
One word:WOW! I was in Ballyferriter and everything went just how I wanted it. Amazing food, amazing people and amazing classes. I surprised myself with how much I actually learned. My teacher was top notch and I couldn't have asked for a nicer bean an tí. If you are on the fence about going I would advise you to just go for it. You get as much out of it as you put in! If you'd like to hear more about my time in a blog do please let us know :)


2. Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3 in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
I had been keeping an eye out for a nice face wash because I wanted to try a new one and my face had become very irritated with loads of blemishes. I knew this one has a great reputation but I couldn't find it anywhere. Once I started to use it my face cleared up( I think it was the combination of this and sudocrem). Your face will feel really fresh and pure after using this. I found mine in Boots in Tralee and I haven't looked back since! Retails at €9.50



3.MannyMua-YouTube
I have been loving this guy for so long, he had to get a mention this month! He is the main reason I bought  the soap and glory face wash, I totally trust his opinion. He does makeup tutorials on YouTube and is such a lovely,honest, funny guy. He is so successful and deserves every bit of it! Check him out: https://www.youtube.com/user/MannyMua733 


4.Catfish and the Bottlemen-Homesick
Was introduced to this song from one of my closest friends from the Gaeltacht. I won't say anymore, just trust me and look it up ;)

5.Penneys exfoliation gloves
These are great for a good scrub of the skin and are so easy to use because they are gloves. My ones are pink and I love them :D


6.Revlon cream blush
I use this with the Real Techniques Stippling brush and it works like a dream. It's great for a subtle pop of colour during the summery months!


7.Quote



8.Instagram page-Dollahr


9.App-Quizup
Yeah I know this is like so last year but they have recently updated it and it is so much better! Loads of new categories and new layout, give it a go :)


10.Brogues
These are perfect with a summery dress or some cropped pants! Been wearing these the most this month! I got mine in Penneys ages ago and they are still going strong!



That's it for today everyone! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget, keep inviting all your friends to like our page on Facebook, we are so close to our giveaway! :)

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x



No comments:

Post a Comment