Wednesday 10 June 2015

Topshop Haul. 10/06/2015



Hey Sparklers! So it's another Wednesday and another blog. So today I was at the dentist (ew I know) , but as ye well know, there is an upside to everything, and the upside to this was I went shopping! (Not that I needed an excuse to go shopping). For a while now I have been looking for another good pair of Jeans. My last pair of jeans were from River Island and I was a little disappointed that they didn't come in a 'short' length. So today I decided to try Topshop and was amazed when I found a 'Petite' section. While I was there of course I couldn't resist buying a few tops ;)

As you probably already saw on our Facebook, I also went to Penny's and picked up a few bits at a SUPER cheap price. Enjoy Ladies, Pics and Prices will be posted below :)

  

Here are my new #1 go to good jeans, they were a very reasonable price at only €50, and are so so so comfy!


Thought this top was so simple and pretty and would be perfect with any casual look. So easy to wear and even more pretty! Only €29.


The final item I bought in Topshop is this black and green top. Again, this is perfect for over my new high waisted jeans and a perfect one to just throw on when you';re going shopping or out with friends. This was a little cheaper at €26.

Finally to tie the outfit together (and make it a little more ''summery'', I couldn't resist these babies in Penny's for just €10!!!! Oh so pretty!



                                                               Never want to take these off!
Well that's it folks, today's blog was short and sweet, but we wanted to give ye a taste of something a little different. We are getting closer and closer to our goal of 1,000 followers so please keep sharing. We honestly cannot thank you enough!

Stay Sparkling, 
Tess and Edel x

No comments:

Post a Comment