Thursday 27 August 2015

August favourites!-29/08/15

Welcome! Can I just say this summer absolutely flew! It's time for our August favourites already. Hard to believe it. Let's jump right in!

1. Favourite perfume 

It has to be Lancôme's La Vie Est Belle. I know this sounds weird but I had been smelling this perfume on people for months and always wondered what it was! It is the perfect sweet smell that lasts all day! You only really need one spritz 'cause it is very strong. My mom actually surprised me and bought it for me the day we discovered it was the one!
 
2. Favourite quote 


3. Favourite YouTuber

Shani Grimmond is someone you should definitely be subscribed to! She is so good at makeup and has the most lovely personality ever! What I love is that she really doesn't take herself too seriously. She doesnt just do makeup videos either, she is big into fitness and advice. I've been following her for about a year now but I love the way she has been editing her videos in the last month. Check her out!


4. Favourite app

I've been loving Everalbum. It's an app for backing up your photos but what I love is that there is no limit(as far as I can tell, don't quote me on it!),unlike Dropbox. You can free up space on your phone by deleting photos knowing they're all backed up on Everalbum. Best thing of all, it's FREE!


5.Favourite concealer

I love Urban Decay's Naked Skin concealer. It's perfect for highlighting. It's so lightweight but has amazing coverage! I love that as you only need a small amount and in turn, it will last you longer.


6. Favourite Instagram account-Inglotireland

I love looking at makeup pictures and the Inglot page have it all! They upload regularly with a full product list which is fantastic! Give them a follow :)


7.Favourite song-Mess is Mine- Vance Joy 

It's one of those songs you can't get sick of! When I heard it live when he supported Taylor Swift I fell in love with it!

8. Favourite food-Bagels

I've been loving the bagels from Lidl with relish,ham, Edam cheese,cucumber and the star of the show;rocket lettuce. YUM!

9. Favourite face mask-Mask of Magnaminty

I LOVE this face mask. It smells minty and is amazing for your skin! It's really helpful for spots! I like to put this on when my skin needs a little TLC or else when I've worn a lot of makeup. I leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and it has exfoliating properties also so it removes dead skin as you wash it off. It is a deep cleansing face and back mask that goes right down into the pores removing debris. Different size tubs are available at such reasonable prices in Lush. 100% recyclable, self preserving and animal cruelty free! It's deemed 'The ultimate face mask' due to its intensity, but it is still kind and gentle on your skin. 


10. Favourite nail treatment-Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Strengthener. 

This saved my nails this summer! For some reason they were chipping and breaking all the time. One week of using this and they were as good as new! I was asked about doing a blog post on nail care but I'm not too good with nail stuff and I only paint my nails sometimes (mainly 'cause they chip the day after painting them and I get sick of reapplying) so I recommended this! It's available in Boots and Tesco as far as I know :)


That is all for today everyone! Thanks so much for reading. Sorry we missed ou July favourites but hopefully this makes up for it :) I won't annoy ye with the same thing we always say but you know what to do to get us closer to our giveaway ;)

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x

No comments:

Post a Comment