Wednesday 19 August 2015

Clothes & Shoes Haul! 19/08/15




Hey Guys! Hope all is well!

Today's blog is going to be a little haul containing just a few bits I picked up over the last few weeks. Firstly can I just say that the sales at the moment are AMAZING (anyone who has been in River Island recently will agree!). If you have bought anything that you fell in love with recently, we would love to see! You can snapchat us @Sands_blog or leave us a message on our Facebook page. Enjoy!


1. These Denim Shorts. You can never have too many pairs of shorts in my opinion! Bare legs in the summer and tights in the Winter! Where could you go wrong? I picked up these beauties in Warehouse reduced from €40 down to €13! Winner winner chicken dinner!!!! (We also LOVE high waisted clothes)



2. I got this crop top for around the €10 mark in the River Island sale. It would be perfect with any skirt, pants or shorts if you are going on a night out. I have worn it with the shorts above for a very comfy and night time look. 

3. This A-Line Skirt. A line is very very flattering on all figures and for €14 how could I leave it behind? *All hail the River Island sale once again*. With heels or flats this would be gorgeous on and I cannot wait to wear it. 



4. To wear with the above skirt I also got this Bralet in River Island for €18. This is perfect because you can wear the skirt high waisted so it is a perfect outfit. LOVE.



5. Last but definitely not least.... My first pair of Toms! (Unfortunately these weren't on sale :( )  I will admit I have had my eye on these for a very very long time and in the end I couldn't resist. I mean how cute are they! I wasn't sure how comfy they would be as they are so flat, but I was happily surprised because they are so comfortable! I will give you a tip though. In the shop they will feel very VERY tight when you try to put your fut in (That's if you can get your foot in!) However, still get the size you normally are because they will stretch!



That's it from me folks!

Also have you heard the great news? Sunflowers and Sparkles have under 100 likes on Facebook to go before we reach 1000! And you all know what that means?! A giveaway!! 

Thanks everyone for reading,
Stay sparkling,
Tess and Edel x 



No comments:

Post a Comment