Wednesday 12 August 2015

REVIEW-Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion!-12/08/2015

Welcome back! So sorry it's been so long but we are back in action!
Today I'll be doing a quick review of the Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion. I had heard fab things about this particular product so I said I would try it! This is the tan I used for the debs.

Nitty Gritty Details
Price: normally retails at €6.69 but I got mine for €3 during a sale at CH Chemists! (currently on sale on boots.ie for €3.34)

Amount: 250ml

Directions: The way I applied it it the way I would normally put on tan. I began by exfoliating my skin in the shower. I LOVE this exfoliator (and everything Marissa Carter makes). This removes any dead skin and creates the perfect canvas for the tan.


I then apply the lotion in circular motions and leave it to dry for about 5 minutes. I put on loose clothing and chill for the evening. It is important to avoid vigorous exercise while it is developing so you won’t sweat and disturb it. I leave it on overnight and shower off the guide colour in the morning.


This lotion doesn't have a false tan smell, it has a slight tint so you can see where you have left to apply it. It leaves a fabulous glow to the skin and does not look orange. You may need to apply a second layer if a deeper tan in desired. I applied it with my hand (make sure you put an oil free moisturiser on your hands, elbows and ankles) and it went on perfectly smooth!


It’s just what I needed for the debs, it wasn't heavy or too dark. This would be ideal for those new to tanning or even those who find it difficult. It’s fool proof! I would definitely recommend it :)
*
*Not my photo
☆☆☆☆
I'll do another blog on tanning tips and tricks that I have up my sleeve if you all would like to see it? Don't be afraid to leave us a comment on anything you would like to see :) That is it from us! Pop in again on Saturday to see what we have in store!

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x



No comments:

Post a Comment