Sunday 18 October 2015

Favourite Pinterest Finds!-21/10/15

Hey there! So we've mentioned before in a blog post bout how much we
LOVE Pinterest. If you don't have it downloaded to your phone,I will have convinced you to get it after this post!

I'm personally one who likes lists and being really organised so Pinterest is right up my alley! Basically you pin pictures to your board,that's it! Your boards could range from art to homewear, beauty to baking! There's such a wide range of categories to choose from that there is something for everyone!

So here are my favourite Pinterest finds!
If you'd like to follow my boards my username is @edelharty

Wedding
Yes maybe I practically have my wedding planned at this stage in my teenage life but hey,Pinterest just makes it so easy!




Makeup inspo
Pinterest is great for when you're sick of doing the same brown smokey eye! 





Future home
My hopes and dreams for all things homely!





Wish list
All those things I've had my eye on for AGES are all in the one place, thanks to Pinterest! Great for gift ideas too!

Hair
Some serious inspo going on here!





DIY
I definitely learn something new everyday!



Fitness
Loads and loads of workouts are available!




Make sure you check out all the different categories Pinterest have! These are just my favourite!

Do let us know if you do decide to join Pinterest!

Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x





 

No comments:

Post a Comment