Sunday 4 October 2015

Favourite Hair Care Products!7/10/15

Hello there! Today I'll be going a run through of my favourite hair products. Bearing in mind I've quite thick, long blonde hair so this is what I like to use :)

Brushing
Two words: Tangle Teezer. You NEED one in your life! These are truly amazing. I had misplaced mine a few months ago and just used a regular brush. When I decided to buy another one I didn't realise how much I was missing out on! It works like a dream on wet hair! You might think it's a bit steep at €15.99 but honestly if there is one thing you splurge on, it should be this! Plus they come in a fab range of colours, what's not to love? ;)


Shampoo and Conditioner
I've recently discovered the Pro Voke Touch of Silver shampoo and conditioner.  This is a purple and this helps to neutralise brassy tones and helps to create a fab golden glow! I definitely noticed a difference after using this! At €3.99 each you can't go wrong!


Blow drying
The odd time when I blow dry my hair, I use a barrel brush. Not only does it make the process faster, it helps to keep your hair straight without using as much heat as a straightener. I know this is easier said than done for some types of hair so that's why I like to also use the John Freida 3 -Day straight spray. I spritz this all over my hair before I blow dry. I also like to have a bit of volume in my hair. As it is long, it can be dragged down a lot. So I put a spray of the Tresemme Root boosting spray in my roots. All these together work like a dream!

There we have it everyone! Any questions,queries or comments please don't hesitate to message or snap us! 

Have a fab rest of week!
Stay sparkling,
Edel and Tess x  

No comments:

Post a Comment