Wednesday 20 May 2015

Marvellous Mascaras! 20/05/15


Hey gorgeous and welcome back to Sunflowers and Sparkles! Now if there's one thing,I can't live without it is most definitely 100% 7 days a week:MASCARA!
I can finally admit to you our readers that I Edel Harty am addicted to buying and wearing mascara. It's about time I got that off my chest! I could be running an hour late and I'd still find time to pop some on, it's an essential for me and realistically is indispensable in my life! I think it really just transforms a look and really helps to open up the eyes. I am forever jealous of those with dark eyelashes where minimal effort is required! So let's hop in to it,my top marvellous mascaras!

Benefit's "They're real!"


l'Oreal's "Million Lashes-So Couture"


l'Oreal's " False Lash Telescopic"


Rimmel's "Rocket Volume"


Elizabeth Arden "Lash Enhancing" mascara


Clinique "High Impact Mascara"


Rimmel's "Scandaleyes Retro Glam"


Maybelline "Great Lash"


Collection "Does It All, 5 in1!"(dupe for they're real!)



Rimmel's "Wonder'full" with Argan


Seventeen "Doll'd Up"



Bourjois "Fantastic Volume"

"Seventeen Falsifeye HD"



So there we have it ladies! All these are my absolute faves and they really spread out your lashes and add lovely volume! They all vary with their bristle shape and size but in my eyes they are all perfect!
 

Make sure you drop by on Saturday for another blog post! You know the drill, keep sharing the love and inviting your friends, as soon as we have 1000 likes on Facebook we're having a lovely giveaway :D

Stay Sparkling!
Edel and Tess x

No comments:

Post a Comment